So that was fast.
- Vic put this together in a single (extra) day.
- Lillian Bassman died age 94. I went back and looked at this. It also made me think of the mourning after, via Something Changed.
- A work trip to Chiang Mai with 48 kids. The whole city and countryside was in bloom.
- Another eating tour of Seoul, courtesy of Katie's marvellous guide: yogurt gelato at La Bocca, peanut butter milkshakes at Burger B, the homemade ginger ale at Café Sukkara... I'd add Vatos (Korean Mexican—carne asada and kimchi fries) and Paul & Paulina (heartbreakingly good bread). Stayed at the adorably staffed Studio 41st.
- Almost finished 1Q84, enjoying the clever parchment cover on the hardback edition.
- This art installation, if you haven't seen it already.